9/23/2016

L'Occitane Sweet Cherry Blossom Set







I've been really enjoying this travel/gift set by L'Occitane. Got this from my mother. It's so cute! I'll use the pouch to carry some make-up and stationery essentials with me. It's the perfect size, because it fits my pens easily! This set includes:

  • Mini Eau de Toilette Sakura 7.5ml
  • Cherry Blossom Showergel 75ml
  • Cherry Blossom Scented Soap 100g
  • Cherry Blossom Hand Cream 10ml
  • Bonne Mère bath tablet Peach 18g

Love all items. Especially the soap! L'Occitane soaps feel luxurious. Love travel size products since I don't need to buy anything extra for my carry-on-luggage trips.

1 Kommentar:

  1. Ach süss, die Produkte sehen hübsch aus und dann auch noch Cherry Blossom! Die Handcreme davon hatte ich sogar schon einmal in einer Originalgrösse :)

    AntwortenLöschen