9/30/2012

Happy Mid Autumn Festival !

Happy Mid Autumn Festival everyone

The Mid Autumn Festival (in Chinese 中秋节) also called Moon Festival is an important lunar harvest festival. Its roots date back 3000 years.

It's a cultural heritage that I love. 

The festival is held on the 15th day of the eighth month in the lunar calendar, which is in September or early October in the solar calendar. Usually it is celebrated with the whole family sitting together and eating mooncakes. The younger ones gift the elderly with a pair of mooncakes.

The Mid-Autumn Festival is special to me because on this day I have my lunar calendar birthday So I have lots of happy memories with my family when I was younger.

Also this year is Sooyoonas Birthday too. Happy Birthday to you my dear !


 


2 Kommentare:

  1. Awww danke °*° du bist ja süß :)

    Das Chuseok Fest fällt ja auch auf heute^^ Das ist ein südkoreanischer Feiertag nach dem chinesischen Kalender.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. love the make up reviews! :)
    love ur blog too so I followed u, mind to follow me too?. :)

    looking forward to have u on my blog <3

    XOXO

    http://sunkissedqueen.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen