5/02/2011

Lavshuca Finish Powder in Lucent

I was searching for the perfect powder (like always)... and I was just blended by the nice Lavshuca advertisement XD.

So I got the Lavshuca Finish Powder in Lucent.

The packaging is really nice... I love the "L" symbol and the elegant yet cute packaging!

For those of you who don't know the brand Lavshuca. It's a subbrand from Kanebo which features also brands like Lunasol, Kate, Coffret D'or and a lot more. Link to the official site.


Inside there is a little sponge with a cute purple ribbon. It's really soft<3
 

I choosed the powder in Lucent, because I just want to matt my skin a bit and most powder I bought so far was a bit too dark for me.


I wanted to take a FOTD but I'm really stressed at the moment >-< But I can tell you, it's really fair and airy. It gives you the luminous skin<3

But I really want to try Lunasol powder next *Q*

Hope you enjoyed the review and liked the photos. Please let me know, if you know a good powder ;3

xin<3

3 Kommentare:

  1. The packaging looks adorable and so does the sponge~~ Nice review :) I need to try out Lavshuca products!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. OMG it looks sooo cute! Please post review pictures I am sooo curious <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. the Lavshuca packaging is so sweet!*_*
    thx for ur review. ;)
    http://mai-alpha-plus.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen